The post entitled 30 Ways To Build The “Know, Like and Trust” Factor That Grows An Audience outlines a variety of proven techniques which micro businesses owners can use to build their online presence.
Copyblogger is a must-read resource for anyone committed to using content marketing to grow their micro business.
The site is packed with inspirational, informative and thought provoking articles all designed to help make online content work for you. And if you’re new to Copyblogger, it’s well worth signing up to their FREE 20 email Internet Marketing For Smart People Series.
Other Hub Contributors on Copyblogger
A number of Hub Contributors have also written for Copyblogger. The following links will take you to a selection of posts if you’d like to read more.
- Robert Peters – 6 Tips For Beating The Blank Page
- Henneke Dustermaat – 58 Ways To Create Persuasive Content Your Audience Will Love
- Russ Henneberry – How To Sell Like Steve Jobs
- Stan Smith – Piecing Together Your Online Marketing Puzzle
Guest blogging works
Guest blogging is a proven strategy that can help you grow your own micro business. From the SEO benefits to reaching out to a new audience this content marketing strategy is well worth a try.
You can discover other guest blogs written by Hub Editor Georgina on the following popular sites:
- The Daily Egg – The Simple Way To Give Prospects The Confidence To Buy
- Pushing Social – How The Olympic Legacy Can Make You A Champion Blogger
- Jeff Bullas – How A Great Title Got Me A Link From The New York Times