(This is a sponsored post)
Are you ready for success?
Are you ready to be brilliant at what you do?
Then know this. You already hold the key.
You see our lives and what we do with them are ultimately the responsibility of one person – YOU!
And it’s important you understand this because once you do, you can empower yourself to achieve great things.
But in order to help you manage this great responsibility, you need to understand what makes you tick.
And an easy way to do that is to develop a deep-seated self knowledge. That’s because self-knowledge will enable you to:
- Practice effective self leadership and management
- Trust yourself
- Understand how you react in certain situations
- Use that knowledge to plan ahead and prevent mistakes
- Use that knowledge to bring out the best in yourself
- Be realistic about what you’re capable of
- Understand what level of risk you’re prepared to take in any situation
Armed with this knowledge, you can take on the world!
The question is how do you develop this self-knowledge?
How to you obtain those deep, thorough insights into yourself that will help you achieve the things you really want?
One easy way is to get clear on what you’re like when you’re at your best.
Introducing Strategies for Being Brilliant
In today’s article I’ll share an effective activity to help you do this. In fact the activity forms part of my Strategies for Being Brilliant programme.
But first let me ask you a question.
What would be possible if you were at your best?
In order to be successful, you need to exhibit high performance. You need to understand what you’re like when you’re at your best. And then you need to strive to be your best as much as possible.
Susan Ritchie – Confidence Coach
A Strategy for Being Brilliant: Peak performance barometer
At your peak, you get things done. What’s more, you become effective and unstoppable as business people. Here’s a simple activity to try to help you identify you at your best.
Take a piece of paper and draw a line across it, labelling one end ‘100’ and the other end ‘0’.
- ‘100’ represents you at your peak performance – make a list of what you are like when you are at your best, when you are at what you consider to be your most effective. Some examples might be; skilled, motivating, credible, relaxed or nurturing.
- ‘0’ represents you at your lowest state of performance – when you are completely ineffective. Some examples here might be; disengaged, overwhelmed, lethargic and helpless.
- Decide where you are now and mark this on the scale.
- Consider how can you begin to move further towards the ‘100’ end of your scale. What do you need to do to be the best you can be?
- Identify three behaviours or attitudes that would help you to achieve this higher state of performance.
- Find someone that will hold you accountable for these and reflect your behaviours back to you – how does what you do on a daily basis help you to strive towards your peak state?
- What daily reminders could you adopt to support you?
This is just one activity I use in my “Brilliant” programme that can help micro business owners be happy, confident and successful.
Strategies for Being Brilliant is a comprehensive six month online group coaching programme designed to help passionate business owners, like you, be more successful.
It empowers you to identify your “best behaviours” and then consciously use them in your business to improve your performance and achieve success.
You see, what often happens is we have a tendency to sink into a comfort zone. Instead of operating from a memory and deep understanding of ourselves at our peak; we react to things that happen around us. We quickly forget what we’re like and what we are capable of at our best.
Are you ready to be “brilliant“?
If you’re a micro business owner, the Strategies for Being Brilliant programme will help you:
- To understand yourself
- Be more confident
- Manage your business more successfully
- Communicate more effectively
- Achieve your professional goals.
And if you employ staff, you can register them and use the programme to empower the people in your team.
You see, team members who perform at their best will have more impact on your business which could result in more sales and results for you.
To discover more about this remarkable online coaching programme, click here.
Join Strategies for Being Brilliant today at a Special Hub price
If yo’d like to learn strategies to be brilliant in your business, join the programme today. Places are limited to just 4 just people per intake which means you get plenty of individual attention to work on the areas that matter most to you.
In addition, join today and quote MBH01 when you book and you’ll save an additional 10%.
To book your place email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0780 1502743.
Today’s Micro Action
Complete the Peak Performance Barometer Activity.