Would you like to appear as a Friday Guest Contributor on the Hub?
Here’s what you need to know:
Readers of the Hub are busy micro business owners (they run a business with less than 10 employees). They are committed to growing their business, love what they do and are keen to learn new insights, ideas and knowledge which they can apply and benefit from.
What we look for:
100% original content that:
- Is packed with advice specifically written for micro business owners.
- Has the potential to stimulate active discussion in the comments section.
- Is exclusive to the Micro Business Hub.
- Contains no affiliate links.
- Does not infringe on copyright laws.
- Is around 1000 words.
- Contains something that is actionable with a “micro action”.
We’re not interested in:
- Articles that are a disguised sales pitch.
- Articles without a micro business or solopreneur angle.
What we offer:
The Hub offers a unique opportunity to reach micro business owners across the UK.
All published articles will be promoted through our social media channels as well as being emailed to our growing subscriber database. If your target customers are micro businesses, this is a great platform to grow your authority and build your reputation.
Topics we love:
We love anything that gives our readers an insight, idea or knowledge that helps them grow and succeed in their micro business. And because one of the biggest challenges micro business owners face is finding and keeping customers, we especially like articles that help with that.
Here are some examples:
- Email marketing,
- Personal impact skills
- Time management
- Managing email
- Web design
- Social media
An author byline will appear at the bottom of your published article. It’s your chance to sell yourself so make the most of it. Aim for less than 200 characters. We will also link to your website and Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google Plus profiles. In addition, if you have a Gravatar, we’ll automatically pull your profile picture and add that too.
How to apply:
If you have some specialist knowledge or a unique perspective to share with Hub readers, we’d love to hear from you.
- First check a similar article has not already been published on the Hub.
- Make sure you’ve read a selection of articles on the Hub so you can get a feel for the quality of content published. We will only consider guest posts that are a similar quality to our existing content.
- Next email your completed article to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your article should be around 1000 words, written in “Hub style” and include a micro action.
If you meet these requirements, we’ll get back to you within 7 days. And if you get the go-ahead, we’ll give you a firm deadline and a confirmed publication date.
N.B: Apologies in advance, but we can’t reply to people who fail to meet the guidelines outlined on this page.