As our name suggests, The Micro Business Hub is for micro businesses owners.
A micro business is defined as a business that employees less than 10 people – this covers sole traders, freelancers, partnerships and small limited companies.
If you have a product or service that’s a perfect fit for busy micro business owners who are passionate about growing and developing their business, you’ll discover the Hub is an ideal platform to advertise.
We have the following options available:
1. Guest post – a limited number of slots available
If you have some niche knowledge or can offer an interesting perspective on a specialist field and would like to use the Hub as a platform to reach an audience of passionate micro business owners, we want to hear from you.
Whilst you can’t overtly promote your business in your article, you can include a back link in your author byline and we also link to your website home page and to your social media profiles. If you would like to contribute to the Hub, check out the full guidelines and get in touch.
N.B: If you want to be considered for a guest post, please read the guidelines in full. Applications who do not adhere to the guidelines in full will not receive an reply (sorry!!).
2. Write an Advertorial – £60
Do you have a product or a service that offers a perfect solution for micro business owners?
If so, why not tell them about it in an advertorial?
You’ll have more freedom to promote your business than the free guest post option, and it’s an effective way to tightly position your business to a specific group of engaged readers.
Here’s how it works.
- You provide a useful, informative and unique article about a problem micro businesses face and present your product or service as the solution.
- You can provide up to 2 images for your article (one of which will be the featured post that appears on the home page). This could be a picture of your product, your logo, yourself etc.
- You can add up to 2 links within the body of the article that take readers to a relevant page on your website. (Due to Google’s guidelines on paid links these will be no follow links but the links in your author bio will be follow links.) We will check the links for you prior to publication to ensure they work.
- Your article and author bio will be emailed to our growing list of subscribers as well as circulated via our social media channels.
- The Micro Business Hub still maintains editorial control.
- Your article will be labelled as an “advertorial” both on the home page and on the post page.
- There will be no more than one advertorial per week.
Please contact us and we will work with you to find the most appropriate slot in our editorial calendar. We can also help you with editing and if you would like us to write your article from scratch please ask for a quote.